Name:
Location: Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We will unite in our love for law, and lead with our service to the community.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HALLOWEEN WAS A SCREAM!

Friends of the Law Society,

I am BREATHLESS from our event this afternoon. If you have pictures, send them RIGHT ON OVER please to THIS ADDRESS (michelle for peace @ gmail . com - but without the spaces of course).

A thunderous round of applause again for the Social Subcom for their amazing round-the-clock work! They pulled this event off in a DAY. I am amazed! I am AMAZED at the THRILLING turnout! To supplement our SIZABLE Law Department presence, LECTURERS and ADMIN/STAFF inclusive, we had a TON of A-levels join us!

PASS THAT DUCK!
DANCE THAT THRILLER!
FIND THE FUGITIVE!
SCREAMING IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE!

Take those memories and savor them. There's more to come...

LAW SOCIETY BOOOOO LEH!

Love the Law,
Officer Michelle

My Halloween Pictures Here!
*12:07 am edit - new pictures from Hui Lynn added.
*7:47 am, Thursday edit - 23 new pictures added.
*1:20 pm, Thursday edit - 25 pictures from Danni added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home