Rubbing Shoulders with the Malaysian Bar Council
Friends of the Law Society,
Academics beyond the classroom, ladies and gentlemen. I just returned from a talk hosted by the Malaysian Bar Council on the topic of human rights in China. The Community Affairs section of the Editorial Board was selected to cover the event, and the six of us had the great pleasure of being accompanied by our Academic Subcom faculty advisor, Ms. Jaspal and our Editorial Board Subcom faculty advisor, Ms. Kay Mi. Our group filled the entire third row.
I am so proud to say that we represented HELP well by asking three out of the six-or-so questions during Q & A time. After the talk, we reaffirmed our ties with the Malaysian Bar Council's representatives and were even asked for interviews by local reporters. I am so proud that HELP Law Society represented so well at this professional event. We have shown the Malaysian Bar Council that we are inquisitive intellectuals and responsible world citizens.
Love the Law,
Michelle
Academics beyond the classroom, ladies and gentlemen. I just returned from a talk hosted by the Malaysian Bar Council on the topic of human rights in China. The Community Affairs section of the Editorial Board was selected to cover the event, and the six of us had the great pleasure of being accompanied by our Academic Subcom faculty advisor, Ms. Jaspal and our Editorial Board Subcom faculty advisor, Ms. Kay Mi. Our group filled the entire third row.
I am so proud to say that we represented HELP well by asking three out of the six-or-so questions during Q & A time. After the talk, we reaffirmed our ties with the Malaysian Bar Council's representatives and were even asked for interviews by local reporters. I am so proud that HELP Law Society represented so well at this professional event. We have shown the Malaysian Bar Council that we are inquisitive intellectuals and responsible world citizens.
Love the Law,
Michelle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home