Vacation is Sweet, but the Law is Sweeter
Friends of the Law Society,
Thousands of miles away in Cambodia, I renewed my dedication towards human rights law. I came back yesterday. Then today I spent the entire day educating myself to vote in my California State elections. I just couldn't escape the law this week! I hope this week has reinvigorated your minds as well. Rest is necessary for excellence!
Just a few updates:
Goals for this week:
I am looking forward to seeing the 7th floor tomorrow!
Love the Law,
Michelle
Thousands of miles away in Cambodia, I renewed my dedication towards human rights law. I came back yesterday. Then today I spent the entire day educating myself to vote in my California State elections. I just couldn't escape the law this week! I hope this week has reinvigorated your minds as well. Rest is necessary for excellence!
Just a few updates:
- This SATURDAY, Nov. 4, is the greatly anticipated Law Society HALLOWEEN Party. Tickets are limited, so get yours before we RUN OUT! 7:30 pm. Level 4 KPD E.
- It's never too early to start planning for our own... Law Ball! This Friday, second-year Al and I will be attending the HELP Matriculation Center's (HMC) Ball to gather some ideas and strengthen our HELP community ties!
Goals for this week:
- I Heart Law T-shirts - the next step is getting sizes! The company has special rulers, so I will order them.
- Society Logo - I have received submissions! This week they will be refined and then I will post them here for your comments.
I am looking forward to seeing the 7th floor tomorrow!
Love the Law,
Michelle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home