Welcome to the wonderful world of transparency!
My friends of the Law Society,
What I do in this position should be of no secret to all of you. So take a peek into what I do on a day to day basis to help run this dynamic society!
Primary topics to be covered will include:
So, even though I was only elected today, I have accomplished a few things:
Tomorrow I will:
That is all for now! It's almost 3 am and it is time to sleep.
Please do feel free to leave comments and if you would like a personal response, please do leave your e-mail. Your comments will be "private" and not visible to other users.
Love the Law,
Michelle
What I do in this position should be of no secret to all of you. So take a peek into what I do on a day to day basis to help run this dynamic society!
Primary topics to be covered will include:
- tracking my progress in fulfilling the plans I set out in my election speech
- highlights from weekly executive board meetings and
- important updates on what is occurring in our four "wings" and how you can dive in and get involved!
So, even though I was only elected today, I have accomplished a few things:
- I have all the phone numbers and e-mails for the staff and lecturers.
- Kitson gave me the latest on the Social Committee's progress, and has briefed me about Law Ball.
- I have drafted the agenda for the first meeting.
- I have started to send e-mails out to get my Project Kakak, A-Level mentorship program rolling.
- I've met a ton of new and wonderful people!
- AND I joined Friendster. Look me up as "Michelle Skirt" and add me as your friend.
Tomorrow I will:
- Introduce myself to the administrators, staff, and lecturers.
- Get the contact information of the new board.
- Secure a large room for board meetings and office hours.
- Find out how the budget works, familiarize myself with any processes.
- Scout out a location for a very large calendar.
That is all for now! It's almost 3 am and it is time to sleep.
Please do feel free to leave comments and if you would like a personal response, please do leave your e-mail. Your comments will be "private" and not visible to other users.
Love the Law,
Michelle

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home