Name:
Location: Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We will unite in our love for law, and lead with our service to the community.

Monday, November 20, 2006

I Heart Law T-Shirt Presale Ends Friday @ Noon

Friends of the Law Society,

You CAN order a BLACK shirt smaller than XS - - but you have to pay RM1 extra. Last day to pay for the size change is Monday.

1) A chance to show your fellow-Society members some support has arrived!

----Who: Al, Danni, Nadesh, Mylo, me... and YOU
----What: HELP-ISKL-etc. etc. Rugby Tournament
----Where: ISKL, Ampang campus
----When: This Saturday, 10 am
----Why: Because we love each other. And because I need a ride ;)

2) We are watching Casino Royale after turning in our Contract Assignment. Be there in the office before 12 on Friday and join us!


_____________________________________________
The rulers are out! The order forms are out! Please don't get left out!
The RM10 pre-sale price will only last a week!

Deadline is 12 noon, Friday November 24. I will be in the office by 12, since my contract assignment is due! After this week, the price will be RM15 per shirt.

Please note available sizes for each color:

  • WHITE: 4XS – 3XL
  • BLACK: XS – 3XL


Love the Law Shirts,
Michelle

P.S. There is a high probability that there will be I Heart Law t-shirt days. I don't want anyone to feel left out so please please, get your shirts while the price is amazing!

P.P.S. There is one ruler "floating around" somewhere so if you find it, please return it to the office and I'll give you a big hug! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home