Ready, Set, GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friends of the Law Society,
Ever since I've moved here, I have started to catch the "futsal/football" bug! It is truly the sport that brings the entire world together. Here at HELP University College, it has very similar effects. Futsal for Flood Relief brought 9 departments out for charity. Now the all-HELP 11-a side Football Tournament has pretty much ALL departments represented!
I just want to say: LAW BOLEH!
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you guys for your teamwork and your spirit and for really reaching out to each of the intakes to truly be quite representative of the entire department!
HOW MY HEART SMILES!!!!!!!!! Look at what we have started : )
If you are itching to form a team, call Jonathan (017.208.2977) and see if they still have more space (as of this morning, he did)! I also believe he is quite desperate for referees, so if you are willing to lend a hand please be an angel! I know exactly what he is going through ; P
Initially 1st place was going to receive RM300, but please double check. Either way, I anticipate another fun day of futsal! 9 am - 3 pm! Sunday, March 4th!
Love the Law, STAY HEALTHY and non-contagious,
(a recovering) Michelle
P.S. SLAVE AUCTION PICTURES AND VIDEOS COMING VERY SOON. Everyone that sees Kirsty or a "slave," give them the biggest squishiest hug you have ever hugged in your life!
Ever since I've moved here, I have started to catch the "futsal/football" bug! It is truly the sport that brings the entire world together. Here at HELP University College, it has very similar effects. Futsal for Flood Relief brought 9 departments out for charity. Now the all-HELP 11-a side Football Tournament has pretty much ALL departments represented!
I just want to say: LAW BOLEH!
This evening, 5 pm, Atsaka Field PJ...
**OUR LAW TEAM was VICTORIOUS!**
**OUR LAW TEAM was VICTORIOUS!**
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you guys for your teamwork and your spirit and for really reaching out to each of the intakes to truly be quite representative of the entire department!
- Year 2: DANNI RAIS, Rajiv, Ravin, Syafeez, Leon, Chris, Jhaimal, Jeremiah, Ahmed Usham
- July: Lavin
- January: El-Malik, Joseph/"Joe"
- even two friends from ADP, welcome to Law Seth and Bruno!
NEXT MATCH: Monday
March 5th at 6 pm, Atsaka Field PJ
against.... BUSINESS...
LET'S MAKE IT BIG!!!!! BIG BIG BIG!
Who can give me a ride??
March 5th at 6 pm, Atsaka Field PJ
against.... BUSINESS...
LET'S MAKE IT BIG!!!!! BIG BIG BIG!
Who can give me a ride??
- Wear I Heart Law Shirts!
- Bring Noisemakers of All Kinds!
- Posters and Body Paint!
- POM POMS!
ANNNNND if you're in the PJ area on Sunday,
....say, around SPORTS PLAZA
THERE'S ANOTHER ALL-HELP FUTSAL TOURNAMENT for CHARITY!
The teams registration fees will be going towards paying the tuition fees of 7 orphan children.
....say, around SPORTS PLAZA
THERE'S ANOTHER ALL-HELP FUTSAL TOURNAMENT for CHARITY!
The teams registration fees will be going towards paying the tuition fees of 7 orphan children.
HOW MY HEART SMILES!!!!!!!!! Look at what we have started : )
If you are itching to form a team, call Jonathan (017.208.2977) and see if they still have more space (as of this morning, he did)! I also believe he is quite desperate for referees, so if you are willing to lend a hand please be an angel! I know exactly what he is going through ; P
Initially 1st place was going to receive RM300, but please double check. Either way, I anticipate another fun day of futsal! 9 am - 3 pm! Sunday, March 4th!
- - - - > Oh, no! It's been canceled! <- - - - They weren't able to get enough teams in time.
Love the Law, STAY HEALTHY and non-contagious,
(a recovering) Michelle
P.S. SLAVE AUCTION PICTURES AND VIDEOS COMING VERY SOON. Everyone that sees Kirsty or a "slave," give them the biggest squishiest hug you have ever hugged in your life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home